St Bartholomew’s Chapel
St Bartholomew’s Chapel is thought to have been built in the East Perth cemetery in 1871 and it started as a parish church in 1988 operating in some manner until the 1960’s when it fell into disrepair. The chapel was restored in the late 90’s and is now in the custody of the National Trust.
The location in the East Perth cemetery is not for everyone, but it has an amazing old world atmosphere and is a surprising private inner city venue for a couple seeking a vintage wedding ceremony location for a small group of friends and family.
Wedding cars at St Bartholomew’s Chapel
Entry to the chapel is via a single lane drive off Bronte Street. Modern limousines could drive into and reverse out of the grounds, however, this venue needs to be in the company of vintage wedding cars like our Jaguar Mk5 convertible below.
St Bartholomew’s Chapel contact details
A 3 Bronte Street East Perth
T (08) 9221 4022